- Accept camera access request (Twice)
- Ideal distance from camera is approx 1.5 to 2 feet
- First frame shows the head tracking results. If the area detected is much larger than actual head, may need to refresh page.
- Second frame shows the area we are detecting. This adjusts when the head has moved a certain amount
- Third frame shows the motion being picked up for detection
- When a blink is detected, boxes are overlayed over the 2nd and 3rd frames. A green box is considered valid and a red box is determined to be a false positive.
- If blinks are not being detected, try moving head slowly side to side or forward backward and retrying
- eyeDiffTolerance: Adjust the allowed difference for the 2 eye detection boxes. Lower number shows more false positives.
- tolerance: Adjust the motion tolerance. The lower the number, the more sensitive to movement.
- recalibrationTolerance: Adjust the amount of head movement needed to trigger a refresh of the area we are checking against.
- playSound: audio feedback for when blinks are detected